Roasted Lemon chicken Wings
An awesome Roasted Lemon chicken Wings recipe that you will totally enjoy.
Write a review
- 4 pounds chicken wings, split and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/3 cup each: lemon juice and chicken stock
- 4 medium garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- First you need a large bowl to place the chicken wings into. Once you have placed the wings in the bowl add the oil, a generous amount of salt and pepper, Italian seasoning and honey. Now rub all the ingredients into the chicken wings.
- Now get a large baking tray and rub it with oil to stop the wings from sticking. Place the chicken wings on the baking tray in a single layer. Now put the tray in the oven and cook for around 30 minutes.
- While the wings are cooking get a bowl and mix the lemon juice, stock and garlic together.
- Once the wings have been in the oven for 30 minutes remove them from the oven and turn them over and then return the wings to the oven for another 10 minutes.
- After the wings have been in for 10 minutes remove them from the oven and pour the lemon juice, stock and garlic mixture over the wings.
- Return the wings back in the oven for a further 5 minutes longer to blend all the flavours together. Now remove the wings from the oven and place on a platter and pour all the sauce from the tray over the wings.
- Cut up a lemon in slices and place on the wings and surve them up to your friends.