Lemon Thyme Pork Tenderloin
An awesome Lemon Thyme Pork Tenderloin
Write a review
- 2 (1-pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1-1/2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves
- This is an awesome lemon pork recipe an it is very easy to make. All you need to do is pierce the pork tenderloin all over with a fork and then place it in a baking dish.
- Next mix the remaining ingredients together and then pour over the pork. Cover the pork with glad wrap (cling wrap), and place in the fridge for 2 to 24 hours. Turn the pork a couple of times while it is marinating. Or you can just let the pork marinate for 15 minutes at room temperature. You will get an awesome flavour if you leave it to marinate for 24 hours
- When the pork is ready to cook preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Put the pork in a shallow baking tray and place them around two inches apart.
- Roast the pork for 40 to 45 minutes, using a meat thermometer test the pork’s temperature. It should be 155 degrees f, once the pork is at the correct temperature remove it from the oven.
- Let the pork stand for 5 minutes and then serve, the pork should still be a light pink in the middle.
- If there is any leftover pork the next day you can then make some awesome sandwiches with it.