GREEN GODDESS DIP
This is a awesome tasting dip and very easy to make.
Write a review
- 500 g ( 17 1/2 oz) about 3 avocados peeled and seeded
- juice from 1 – 2 lemons
- 1 cup parsley leaves
- 1 cup mint leaves
- 2 handfuls baby spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ tsp sea salt
- good grind of black pepper
- 60 ml – 125 ml water
- Combine all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with capsicum , carrot, radish, celery, cucumber, asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower flowerets,
- green olives and goat cheese. Enjoy